Thursday, August 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Baby Boy!

Posted by Melinda C at 10:58 PM
This post is a day late. Yesterday (August 1st) was Leo's birthday. I just didn't have time or energy to write it. I can't believe my little man is already a year old. The time really flew by. I remember his first few days like they were just yesterday. It's amazing how much he has grown! I'd update with pictures but I'm just too lazy right now, maybe I'll come back and add pictures later. Anyway, Leo is walking now. Well, kinda. He's taken a few steps here and there and walked about 3 feet today before falling down. It's the cutest thing I have ever seen, and the scariest. I know how fast he can move crawling so I can't imagine how fast he'll be once he starts actually walking...I'm so exhausted as it is! His grandparents (Anthony parents) are coming in tomorrow morning at 5am and Leo's birthday party is Saturday. Wish me luck with all of that!!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
 

3 Dogs and a Baby Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea