Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Great Start to a New Year....yeah right.

Posted by Melinda C at 1:06 PM
Lately, the hubby has been complaining about the amount of time I've been spending on the computer.  So I've been trying really hard to not get on as much when he's home.  Which means I hardly ever post because I don't have time to get on the computer when I'm home alone with the baby either!  So I'm going to work on posting more often while the baby is sleeping! (He's napping now!)

This New Year's Eve, we decided to just stay at home and spend time with each other.  We were, of course, each other's New Years kiss at midnight and gave Leo a kiss later when he woke up to eat. Overall, it was a good night--nothing special but who says that spending time with the people you love the most isn't?

But then I woke up at 5 AM for work only to find myself running to the bathroom to put my face in the toilet.  Wonderful way to wake up to the New Year!!  Anyway, I wish I had been able to call into work but I don't have that luxury at my job.  I had to go in to open the store but luckily got off only a few hours later and was able to go home and sleep.  What really made me mad was that people kept assuming that I was either hungover or pregnant.  Of which I was (or am) neither...at least I hope not!

Now that I am better after having a loving mother and sister come to take care of me and the baby for the time while Anthony was at work and then Anthony taking over when he came home, I plan to start this new year right.  I will have another giveaway soon, I hope.  Since I have to sort of fund my own until I get more followers, what types of items would people like to see?

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
 

3 Dogs and a Baby Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea