Thursday, December 8, 2011

Bad luck-Post 2

Posted by Melinda C at 4:21 PM
So remember I posted about my horrible luck?  Well, it doesn't stop!  My computer died.  Now, my computer dying is no big deal to me...I can live.  But, OF COURSE, it breaks the week before finals.  I have a paper to write due Monday..plus a lot of studying to do in between. 

Luckily, my little sister just bought herself a Mac.  (Lucky her, she doesn't have a job and can afford to buy herself a mac!!!  I guess that's my trade-off for having an apartment, five animals, and a baby!)  Since she just bought herself a new computer, she gave me her old laptop.  Only problem is, this laptop is, quite literally, falling apart!  The entire screen is falling off.  I have to keep it on a table or else it just plops backward, haha!  I will be bringing my laptop into Best Buy tonight to get it sent in and fixed.  Thank goodness I bought the service plan on it so I won't have to pay for it.

I guess I should count my blessings, right?

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
 

3 Dogs and a Baby Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea