Friday, February 3, 2012

"30 days of pictures"

Posted by Melinda C at 4:27 PM
I love taking pictures and I've always been wanting to do one of those "1 picture a day" things. I told myself I'd do it in January...then my point and shoot camera broke. I have my D-SLR to take pictures with but it is very difficult holding one of those cameras with a single hand while trying to focus it and whatnot. It does not automatically zoom in and out and only focuses so much. It's annoying.

Despite this, I told myself that I was going to do it this month. Now it's already the end of the 2nd here in Chicago and I still haven't done it once. I may be putting it off until next month!!

Maybe tomorrow I will just post three pictures and stick to my word.

On an even sadder note, I got a parking ticket already this year!!! For what, you ask? My stupid license plate renewal sticker expired in January. I assumed that the plate sticker expired January 31st and then you were supposed to get a few days grace. I guess not. Stupid police trolling the streets just trying to pass out tickets to make their quotas. If my brother becomes a cop, I'm gonna have to use him.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm participating in Fat Mum Slim's #FEBPHOTOADAY challenge and am enjoying it! Sorry about your parking ticket.

Powered by Blogger.
 

3 Dogs and a Baby Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea