Friday, February 17, 2012

The In-Laws Are Here!

Posted by Melinda C at 10:05 PM
Leo's Baptism is this weekend.  Yay!  Okay, to be honest, we're really doing the whole Baptism thing to please the grandparents.  Neither Anthony nor I are very religious.  While I do plan on teaching Leo that God exists, I'm not going to be the type of parent who forces my child to believe in something he may not necessarily actually believe in.  My mother forced us to go to church and I think it only hindered my beliefs.

Anyway, Anthony's mother, her fiance, and two of his cousins are all staying over in our small, two bedroom apartment.  It's hectic!  I don't like it.  Not because I mind people staying with us but it's just the fact that they are loud and obnoxious at times.  If we had a huge house, it wouldn't be so bad.  But, right now, Leo has to sleep in our room which means that I can't even pee in my own bathroom..I have to use our guest bathroom.

At the same time, I feel bad for my Mother-in-Law, who desperately wants Leo to like her but he's in this separation anxiety stage where he literally only wants to be held by me.  The second I hand him off to anyone else (except Daddy for short periods of time), he screams.

Luckily, they are only here for a few days and then things will (kinda) be back to normal!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
 

3 Dogs and a Baby Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea