Friday, February 3, 2012

Daily Photo Challenge: Days 1, 2, and 3

Posted by Melinda C at 4:39 PM
I may be a little late...but not too late!!

Day 1:
Self portrait
Mind you, this was just after a bunch of classes...and I have yet to shower.  Isn't Leo getting big?!

Day 2: View from my window.
Now, this is not the view from my bedroom.  The view from my bedroom is actually much uglier than this.  This is the view from Leo's room.  Not the prettiest but it does bring in decent light.  Our front window may be the "nicest" view but you don't see much green anyway since it's winter time.  This is what living in Chicago is I guess...I'm jealous of those of you who have open space!!


Day 3:
Where you've slept
No, I do not make my bed.  Ever.  Despite the fact that it makes the room much tidier (I will admit to that!), I believe that it is a giant waste of time and I could be spending that time eating breakfast...or sleeping later.
And yes, the dog is always there in the bed.  They sleep with us.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
 

3 Dogs and a Baby Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea